HSI is adding to the Engineering team!
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. The Designer prepares CAD models, drawings, and bill of materials for use with production personnel.
2. This position provides technical support to interdepartmental personnel.
3. Measures parts to recreate blueprints.
4. CAD certificate and 1-2 years relative experience preferred.
5. Strong mechanical aptitude
6. Ability to read and interpret documents is a plus.
7. Must be able to work independently and take responsibility for design projects.
Applicants must be 18 years or older. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Testing is required. For questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at (785)621-4075. To apply, fill out an application below, or stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE
*College Students are you needing to work with a local area employer to fulfill internship requirements? Our Drafting and Engineering Team partners with students nearing graduation to help them gain real-world experience in the Drafting/Engineering field. Full-time employment after graduation may also be an option. Inquire with the Human Resources Dept. for additional information.