To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Valid Class A CDL required with the ability to pass an MVR check and maintain updated medical
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to read and interpret documents such as job instructions with basic problem solving skills.
5. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
7. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
8. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
9. Ability to use hand and power tools.
10. Ability to use department equipment.
11. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Applicants must be 18 years or older. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply may fill out an application below, or stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS, or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.