Heavy Equipment Operator
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe, appropriate, and effective manner.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operation of all heavy equipment to perform excavating functions such as dozer, backhoe, scraper, off road dump truck, skid steer and grader.
2. General laborer tasks in both a fabrication/manufacturing and field work site setting.
3. Ability to wear appropriate PPE required.
4. Maintains work environment in all settings by complying with all safety procedures and regulations.
5. Must have experience as a heavy equipment operator!
This is a key position in a successful, busy department, with a great company! Applicants must be 18 years or older. We have an amazing benefits package! Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, a wide range of supplemental benefits you can pick and choose from to customize your coverage, Uniforms (We even clean them for you.) and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply, you may fill out an application below, or stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS, or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.