Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program, or 4 years of experience in a similar position is preferred.
2. Experience with Quality Control, ASME Section I, IV, V, VIII Div 1, VIII Div 2, IX, ISO9001, and/or API Spec Q1 preferred.
3. Ability to interpret and write SQL queries to assemble data in the needed output format. Provide this data in the appropriate format for the analysis, report, or application.
4. Ability to analyze data for trends or patterns using various tools such as excel or SQL Server.
5. Proficient with Made2Manage ERP system.
6. Highly skilled in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access) and Visio.
Applicants must be 18 years or older. We have an amazing benefits package! Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, a wide range of supplemental benefits you can pick and choose from to customize your coverage, Uniforms (We even clean them for you.) and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply, you may fill out an application below, or stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS, or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.