The Structural Engineer performs structural analysis of various company products. Provides technical assistance to customers, Sales, & Production teams via drafting, calculations, and knowledge of company operations. Will performs structural calculations and generates reports for various structures, including buildings, foundations, crane rigging devices (e.g. spreader beams), saddles, skirts, legs, and other supports for vessels, tanks, and silos; seal calculations with P.E. stamp for use in Kansas when necessary and applicable; verifies production design files for compliance, accuracy & thoroughness prior to release for production; and provide technical support to drafters and interdepartmental personnel. Will work closely with the sales department to ensure customer requirements and specifications are met.
1. Minimum of bachelor’s degree in structural or civil engineering from ABET accredited university.
2. 5+ years’ experience in structural engineering preferred.
3. Kansas PE license preferred.
4. Familiarity with ASCE, IBC, ASCE, OSHA, and ISO 9001 standards.
5. Knowledge of steel building design, fabrication, and erection preferred.
6. Proficiency with 3D CAD systems.
**Salary Dependent on Skills/Experience